A journey that’s just starting.
I’ve been professionally active since the age of 14, when I started my first internship at Fannie Mae in their Corporate Resiliency department. Since then, I have embarked on a campaign to develop myself as a marketing professional and data analyst. I attended Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business as an undergraduate, where I earned my Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a focus on Marketing and Information Management. I am currently Marketing Manager at Hatch Apps, where I lead all marketing efforts for the company.
McDonough School of Business, Marketing 2019
Don Bosco Cristo Rey High School
Outstanding Graduate Award, Cum Laude 2015
Hatch Apps, Marketing Manager
• Lead repositioning effort for the entirety of the organization refocusing all digital content, providing outbound support for sales team and revising internal inbound marketing strategies to increase lead generation efforts.
• Responsible for the creation and implementation of all digital content, including website design, social media management, and digital ad content.
• Increased digital traffic to website month over month by 10% through search engine optimization and launching an accessory content refocusing campaign.
Georgetown University, Recruiting Team Assistant
• Curated and authored multiple weekly newsletters for business and creative industries to subscriber lists of over 15,000+ active readers. Led testing efforts to discover what content is salient for readers.
• Assisted with the production of collateral for various center initiatives and event promotion, including the creation of reports for center donors and sponsors.
Hatch Apps, Marketing Associate
• Provided content creation support for VP of Marketing, including the creation of copy bi-weekly newsletter campaigns, web pages, and e-books as well as the design and production of various graphics for use on digital platforms.
• Assisted with the creation of multiple templates and design elements, including a report and sales proposal template for communications with potential clients.
• Manages HubSpot implementation for both inbound leads and sales support, including the creation of workflows and managing user journeys.
Georgetown University, Content Creation Assistant
• Developed and implemented a digital content strategy to solidify a central brand image and increase engagement on digital platforms, including the creation of a social media calendar to highlight our team and 10+ spaces.
• Provided maintenance to the program’s website utilizing Drupal to ensure brand consistency and ensuring the most relevant contentwas displayed for potential clients.